Friday, November 7, 2008

Quick Update...

As of right now, the near future is a bit in the air. After not playing last week because of a sore foot I suffered in the win 2 weeks ago, we are getting a doctor to come to this week's game to give me a full pre-game work-up. Currently, it could be a bone bruise, a soon-to-be stress fracture, or nothing. It is amazing how my body never ceases to fail me.

Big ups to Ivan for having some loyalty in a league where teams run through Americans on a weekly basis. Last week he told me that no matter what the deal was with my foot, he wants me back in Germany on January 5 for the second half of the season. I have been brainstorming ideas of what I could do at home if I came back and the possibilities seem half-way decent. I am not going to lie though, the chance of going home for Thanksgiving and seeing all of my loved ones is EXTREMELY enticing.

- MFG

No comments: